Recipe adapted from here.
2 cups rice, uncooked
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 bunch green onions, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground turkey
2 tbsp chili garlic sauce (in the international foods aisle)
2 tbsp hoisin sauce (in the international foods aisle)
1 tsp crushed ginger
1 lb green beans, washed and ends trimmed
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar (in the international foods aisle)
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add green onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add ground turkey and saute for 5 minutes, separating into pieces with a spatula.
3. Add in chili garlic sauce, hoisin sauce, and ginger, and stir until mixed. Add green beans and soy sauce and stir.
4. Cook until green beans are slightly tender (about 10 minutes).
5. Add in rice vinegar and allow to cook for one more minute.
6. Serve over rice!
(green onion + garlic)
(after adding green beans and soy sauce)