Recipe adapted from here.
1 lb Italian sausage
1 cup broccoli florets, cooked and chopped into small pieces
8 large eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
salt and pepper, to taste
grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown Italian sausage until no longer pink (about 5-6 minutes). Add in broccoli and remove from heat.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, oil, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3. Lightly spray a 12-muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon the broccoli-sausage mixture evenly into each muffin hole.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli-sausage mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.