30 Before 30
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Blueberry Walnut Brie Tartlets
These little tartlets are perfect finger-food for the holidays! The berry-brie combo seems fancy, but they're actually quite simple to put together.
Recipe adapted from
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls (reduced fat is fine)
1/4 cup blueberry preserves
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
8oz Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 24 pieces
fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into 4 rectangles (pinch together the perforations to seal). Cut each rectangle into 6 squares (two rows of three).
2. Lightly grease a mini muffin man. Press the 24 dough squares into the muffin cups (they won't totally cover the whole cup - don't worry!).
3. Spoon preserves into the bottom of each cup (on top of the dough). Top with a sprinkle of walnuts and a piece of Brie.
4. Bake at 350 for 16-19 minutes, or until edges of the dough are starting to brown. Cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing.
5. Garnish with fresh blueberries and mint leaves if desired.
(this was before the mint leaves got added, but you get the idea!)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
December 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM
These look amazing and not to mention so fancy!
Post Comments (Atom)