Recipe adapted from here.
1 1/4 cups plus 1 tbsp flour
1 1/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
6 oz fat free greek yogurt
2/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup oil
1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Mix together 1 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla, and oil. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing lightly.
3. Mix the blueberries in a separate bowl with the remaining tbsp of flour. Fold the floured blueberries gently into the batter.
4. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (Note: the tops of these won't really "brown" like regular muffins, so don't leave them in too long waiting for a browned top!).
6. Cool on a wire rack, and sprinkle the tops with a little extra lemon zest (optional).
(wet + dry ingredients, plus floured blueberries!)
(into the oven...)
(cooling on a wire rack)
(with a little lemon zest on top!)