Here are my Ring Scavenger Hunt photos (all taken with my Canon point-and-shoot -- you don't need a fancy DSLR to do this!):
1. A picture of your ring on a piece of food.
(on an egg!)
2. A picture of your ring with a piece of jewelry.
(with a pearl necklace, a gift from Jeff for Christmas 2008)
3. A picture of your ring on a fork.
(this was so hard to take a photo of... there was so much light reflecting from the fork and the ring!)
4. A picture of your ring on a tree.
5. A picture of your ring on a light switch.
6. A picture of your ring on a pillow.
(on a pillow on a chair in our living room)
7. A picture of your ring on an instrument.
(I got my clarinet out just to take this photo!)
8. A picture of your ring on a piece of paper that says "I love you."
(our our "I love you because _____" frame in our closet)
9. A picture of your ring on your finger.
10. A picture of your ring on a shoelace.
(on my beloved Sperrys!)
11. A picture of your ring on your favorite purse.
(Does a Coach wristlet count as a "purse?" Either way, it's my favorite!)
12. A creative picture of your ring.
(Not really creative, but I just think it's pretty.)
I think you should all play along! It doesn't have to be a wedding/engagement ring... promise rings and James Avery rings and Aggie rings (or other college rings) and just-plain-pretty rings are all good too (in fact, I might re-do this with my Aggie ring sometime... so fun!). Just put your camera on it's macro setting and shoot away! Leave me a link so I can see yours!