Recipe adapted from here.
2 chicken breasts cut into little strips/cubes
1 package frozen spinach
1 can drained artichoke hearts
8 oz sour cream
1 1/4 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
A few pinches of salt
2 cans of crescent rolls
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook chicken strips on medium heat for 5ish minutes on each side (or until done).
2. Add in frozen spinach and drained artichokes and cook for 7ish more minutes. (I mashed the artichoke hearts with a spoon after a couple minutes so they would be in smaller pieces)
3. Add in sour cream, 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese (save the other 1/4 cup!), garlic powder, and salt.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Open up crescent rolls and unroll. Put a small amount of the chicken mixture on each one, and fold up (I folded the two big corners around the sides, and pulled the pointy corner over the top).
5. Sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese over the tops of the rolls, and cook 10-12 minutes (or until crescent rolls are lightly browned).